Welcome to Indian Trail Plumbing
Our Company is one of the leading plumbing resources in the Midwest for hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, medical, dental, and veterinary facilities. We install, service, and repair equipment, medical gas pipe systems and plumbing pipe systems.
Indian Trail Plumbing is the only Midwest Company that offers the TrailCom Service Program - a completely comprehensive, customized service contract program aligning with each individual customer's needs.
- Medical Gas and Plumbing Systems for:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Assisted Living Facilities / Nursing Homes
- Medical, Dental & Veterinary Facilities
Indian Trail Plumbing could be called a thinking person's plumbing company. Our primary business goal is to serve our customers by remaining on the cutting edge of the plumbing and medical gas piping industry. We have experience in both traditional plumbing methods and new green plumbing solutions - and we consistently use the best materials and processes for our customers, and in many cases, for the environment.
As a part of our TrailCom Service Program we specialize in turnkey solutions for our customer's service and repair needs. Our teams specialize in:
- Backflow / Cross Connection prevention - inspection, certification and repair of RPZ valves
- Facilities monitoring - overall facility and med gas/critical care
- LEED/Green solutions - innovative green plumbing solutions
We are also participating members in industry associations, keeping necessary accreditations current, and attending ongoing continuing education courses.